Let The Confessions Begin!
The DC Madam's list is out
And those with power now will spout
Confessions honed to stem a rout
That might reduce their cherished clout.
But it's too late. We rush to view
The lurid details--when, and who
Frequented the Madam's crew
And paid her for a tawdry screw.
So let the plaintive whining start
By clueless louts who for their part
Should have been a bit more smart
And kept their hands off Madam's tarts.
...and the BHFRIK adds some mighty couplets of his own.
A Whole Lot Of Fine Verse
- Cartledge's Australia Day tribute to his homeland
- Praguetwin's thoughts on truth
- SadButTrue pays a compliment to Snave
- And Sumo adds her own
- Michael Bains digs into the question of why we compose
- Alicia reminds us that 'Fitzmas' is very close now