The Frog Tells All
1) I have an unnatural ability to guess and estimate. Work or personal life...doesn't matter. I can tell you how much you paid for that dress. I can tell you how long that project will take.
2) I don't freeze up during public speaking. 10 or 10,000...irrelevant. I just go into 'presentation mode'.
3) I'm an obsessive "law-abider". I only cross with the light. I pay for the music I download. I don't use software I don't own. Hell I won't even use software my employers don't own.
4) That said, I challenge authority all the time even when there's no need.
5) I'm a weeper--movies, music, books--and it's getting worse as I get older.
6) I've never owned a car that I cared about, but I miss the motorcycle that I sold last summer.
7) If my checking account has $0.00 at the end of the month, and all the bills are paid, all the savings tucked away...I WIN!
BTW: How much did I pay for these shoes? ;-)
Fashiongirl... The shoes? Too much. ;-)
Robert... "Strange", "Bizarre", "Unstable"... all words that have been used to describe me. :-)
Trying to tie all these traits together. It would go something like--
The weepy estimation of the lawful presentation of a zero balance questioning the authority of uncared-for transportation.
I really envy your ability to estimate. I always go over! A little too generous, I guess.
I thought it was just me. I can't even watch Elf any more with out my kids teasing me for it.
But it's not even movies, if I hear a song that I know my kids will enjoy, I get all choked up. I hope it's not getting worse.
Kudos for your honesty! ;)
Mags... Perhaps. Think the Fashiongirl got tagged with seven. Ahab with eight.
Lew... Good music is guaranteed to turn on the spigot. Did a post about that once. But where movies are concerned. There's one weepy scene in each Pixar film, and I'm a huge fan.
Suzie-Q... All frogs are honest. ;-) Don't have enough brain cells for deception.
I thought I put a comment on this post, however I don't see it now. Or was I just imagining I did?
I have a "presentation mode," too.
Nvisiblewmn... Not so much a fear of cars--it's not like I'm afraid to drive--just a fear of the idiot 'cagers' who inhabit my city.
DivaJood... The short answer is: I never, ever forget about a check. They're noted, dated, and in my register before I write them. Everything else goes on credit. In other words, where money is concerned, I never get surprised. How's that for anal? ;-)
My reaction? You are one very complex dude/frog!