You Know It's Coming - TSA Bans Humans
- Man freezes a bottle of Pellegrino and attempts to sneak it past TSA.
- Agency not amused by claims that, "It isn't a liquid!"
- Man rendered to Albania and tortured before confessing to wide-spread plot involing aircraft, ice-cubes, jello-shooters, and rum-soaked lady-fingers
- Administration bans solids onboard aircraft. When combined with the existing ban on liquids, TSA is forced to rule out letting humans through checkpoints.
- United Airlines says, "What-the-f*ck?!" and votes for liquidation rather than trying to emerge from bankruptcy under these heightened security restrictions.
Thanks to Lukku Cairi for @ Godsylla for the inspiration.
Add to that the danger of letting someone on who just had a burrito from Taco Bell and we have the potential for terror in the skies in the form of Weapons of Ass Destruction!
And hey... that reminds me: Since I am carrying around quite a bit of extra water in the nether region for the lil lib to swim in, will women with amniotic fluid be banned soon?
SA, "gaseous form" that's outstanding! What a space saver. Compressed I bet each of us woudl take up less than a square foot.
Tina, "...will women with amniotic fluid be banned soon?" No doubt about it. In fact, how do we know that's really a baby?
TFWY, I was just riffing on something Lukku said.
Fred, you're so right as usual. I'm thinking of purchasing my own horse. Course the stabling cost in the city here will be worse than when I owned a car.
John, don't even go there. Can you imagine 1000 jet-packs in the hands of the Islamo-fascists?
Mr_Blog, I don't think that TSA is capable of that level of pondering.
TPM...oh yeah? Well bring it on, oh slinger of verse. The Frogette can take yer wife. She'll spit brackish pondwater in her eye.
Diva...absolutely. Back to the horse and buggy! :-) Probably make everyone a bit less tense as well.