This post was censored by Blogger and removed from the index between 11:10a and 11:30a PDT on 2006/02/04

2006/02/04

I Love My President Because... The Sequel

Sorry campers, but overnight we lost about 15 posts to the "I love my President because..." contest because of want looks to me like a problem with Blogger's comment system. Please use this post, and I'll try to keep it updated with any stragglers that I get in email.

Here's a summary of your creativity:

--------------------
I love my President because his every action is fraught with peril, from standing tough against Bin Laden to eating a pretzel.
Posted by Lew Scannon to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 06:56:44 PM
--------------------
I love my President because he has the most awesome collection of red neckties I've ever seen!
Posted by Lew Scannon to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 07:06:47 PM
--------------------
love my president because if I don't he'll kill my family.
Posted by Robot Buddha to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 07:25:35 PM
--------------------
I love my president because now, my ex can't possibly think I'm the biggest screwup in the country.
Posted by Anonymous to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 08:23:56 PM
--------------------
Out of fairness to the others, I won't enter this contest.

Needless to say, my love for the President burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns (if, in fact, there were such a thing as a thousand suns...my intelligent design teachings demand that they're be only one, and that it revolves around the earth.)

Rex
Posted by Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 10:50:03 PM
--------------------
I love my president because if I didn't, I would be with the terrorists.
Posted by Mike to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 06:26:19 AM
--------------------
I love my president because I love God, and God speaks to the president.
Posted by Mike to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 06:32:52 AM
--------------------
"I love Our President because he unashamedly, thoroughly and completely sucks so hard

it made Jeff Gannon blush."*

*which explains why a mail order certified 'journalist' lasted so long.

**friend of AJ and Rex
(never, never downplay the value of nepotism)
Posted by Anonymous to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 06:56:34 AM
--------------------
My president is the incarnation of a character, Elsworth Toohey, from one of my favorite books, The Fountainhead.
Posted by blony to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 07:30:34 AM
--------------------
Hey, don't piss on William Tecumsah Sherman like that!

Ok, I'll givce it a shot but I may come back later with more reasons because in the spirit of Republican patriotism, I want to throw this contest for myself by entering as many times as possible and then secretly slipping Kvatch some cold hard cash.

I love my president because I have always been a sucker for ancient Roman history and I think he is the perfect mix of the paranoia of Caesar Agustus and the excess and iron fist of Nero. I would throw in Caligula but I don't think Dear Leader has as good a sex life as Caligula did. Laura just doesn't seem like the bend over backwards, bark-like-a-dog, lets-include-the-poolboy type when it comes to sex. Pity.

And when our very own Rome burns, I am sure George Bush will be roasting marshmellows.
Posted by stacy to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 08:51:13 AM