This post was censored by Blogger and removed from the index before 8:30a PDT on 2006/02/04

2006/02/04

I Love My President Because... Blogger Is Hosed

I'm sorry campers, but your overwhelming response to our little contest seems to have crashed Blogger's comment system. Looks like most of the responses after 7:00pm last night only made to me in email. So here's a summary of your creative genius, and in the meantime use this post to continue to respond to the contest...

Thanks - Your frogger moderator. (BTW, if I missed one, just let know or add it below.)

----------------------------
I love my President because his every action is fraught with peril, from standing tough against Bin Laden to eating a pretzel.
Posted by Lew Scannon to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 06:56:44 PM
----------------------------
I love my President because he has the most awesome collection of red neckties I've ever seen!
Posted by Lew Scannon to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 07:06:47 PM
----------------------------
I love my president because if I don't he'll kill my family.
Posted by Robot Buddha to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 07:25:35 PM
----------------------------
I love my president because now, my ex can't possibly think I'm the biggest screwup in the country.
Posted by Anonymous to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 08:23:56 PM
----------------------------
Out of fairness to the others, I won't enter this contest.

Needless to say, my love for the President burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns (if, in fact, there were such a thing as a thousand suns...my intelligent design teachings demand that they're be only one, and that it revolves around the earth.)

Rex
Posted by Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker to Blognonymous at 2/03/2006 10:50:03 PM
----------------------------
I love my president because if I didn't, I would be a terrorist.
Posted by Mike to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 06:25:29 AM
----------------------------
I love my president because I love God, and God speaks to the president.
Posted by Mike to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 06:32:52 AM
----------------------------
"I love Our President because he unashamedly, thoroughly and completely sucks so hard

it made Jeff Gannon blush."*

*which explains why a mail order certified 'journalist' lasted so long.

**friend of AJ and Rex
(never, never downplay the value of nepotism)
Posted by Anonymous to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 06:56:34 AM
----------------------------
My president is the incarnation of a character, Elsworth Toohey, from one of my favorite books, The Fountainhead.
Posted by blony to Blognonymous at 2/04/2006 07:30:34 AM
----------------------------

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Kvatch said...

Testing, testing...uno, dos, tres, quarto.