The Conservative Blogger's Manifesto
- Never comment on "lefty" blogs - It just legitimizes their sad and useless lives, in addition to driving up their traffic stats.
- Never praise a Democrat, progressive, or liberal on your blog - Remember that there is only one right way to think in our blogsphere.
- Always find something nice to say Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin - And if you're male, try to work in the notion that Ann is your ideal mate.
- Always remember that liberals are idiots and tell them so every chance you get - Try ending each post with "Oh, and by the way, liberals are idiots."
- Try to work Bill Clinton to every discussion - Remember that sexual transgressions are way more interesting than WMDs.
- But, when a liberal brings up Bill Clinton, Ken Starr, etc... - Haughtily inform them that this is ancient history, and if they ever want to be in power again, they better get over it.
- Liberals can't reason, so don't bother trying - Ad hominem attacks always provide more fireworks and increase your traffic.
- Always engage conservatives in constructive dialogue. Be polite, and thank them for their comments - They're on our side after all.
- However, if a liberal somehow manages to make a reasonable, polite comment... change the subject - Nobody wants to hear what liberals think anyway.
- When liberals argue with facts, counter with morals - After all, morals come straight from God Almighty. So you don't have to defend them. (Thanks to Mike @ Can of Worms)
- Every week, try to create at least one post on how much better off this country would be if there were no liberals
- Don't even read lefty blogs - KOS may have beaten us to the top, but it's still our Blogsphere!
When backed into a corner by logic and are unable to argue their lying Liberal points, simply delete their comments. Who wants to read these whiney loser's comments anyway? You certainly don't. You're here to get high fives and golf claps from the two right-wing peers that sometimes read your blog.